Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pounding heart ❤

I want my heart to stop, yet it continues to pound.
I want my heart to stop, but still no solution found.
I beg my heart to stop, the pounding brings tears to my eyes.
I begged my heart to stop, it's still pounding, no surprise.
I wish my heart would stop, if just to give me a break.
I wish my heart would stop, stop for my health's sake.
If only my heart would stop, it would be easier for breath.
If only my heart would stop, I could see what was left.
Sure, I'd like my heart to stop, for a smallest little second.
But I'm glad my heart didn't stop, with it i'm not be to recond.
My heart pounds and pounds to let me know I'm alive.
And with my pounding heart, my life, I will strive
.
Sigh, berdebar hati ini bila mengenangkan sabtu ini. Adakah segalanya akan berjalan dengan lancar? Ayuni, sila yakin dengan diri anda. Ingat, Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have
L.O.V.E

No comments: